Hi Kashif,

Sussex looks the same in the Lancaster nagios:
https://gridppnagios.lancs.ac.uk/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?navbarsearch=1&host=*susx.ac.uk
The SE is still broken and the alarm is not on the dashboard, so
non-one told them, but clearly it gets picked up by whatever is
calculating the availability.

Cheers,
Daniela