Dear Maaly

Your SPM file is too big. To be able to save a big SPM.mat file you have to change the default saving Mat-Files in Matlab preferences.

Matlab ==> Preferences ==> General ==> MaT-Files ===> select : MATLAB version 7.3 or later (save -v7.3)

hope it helps

Best Regards
Rouhollah Abdollahi

Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin (INM-3)
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Leo-Brandt-Straße
52425 Jülich, Germany
Tel: +49 2461 61-9324