Hi all,

I'm involved in a study that has two group (BP [n=26] and NC [n=34]), and during their task there were 3 conditions: Fix (1 0 0), Directed (0 1 0), and Unrelated (0 0 1).  I'm trying to run 2nd Level contrasts such as Directed-Fix_BP-NC.

I know how to calculate the Directed - Fix part:
0 1 0                       0 1 0
1 0 0                       1 0 0
(-1 1 0)      -          (-1 1 0)
-1 1 0 1 -1 0

But how do I tell the contrast manager that I want to compare this contrast between BP and NC subjects?

Thanks,
Conor

dispose of the e-mail.