Hi all, Im trying to pre-process the images for resting state fMRI, and I have some questions about it.
How can I know the slice order with my dicom images?
In order to reslice, is better to do it first with the realign or after with the coregister?
For the normalisation, which option do you recommend me? Normalise: Write, Normalise: Estimate, Normalise: Estimate & Write, Normalise to MNI space (by Dartel).
I asume I have to normalise the images T1 and the bold, isn't it?

My batch look like this:
Realign: Estimate & Reslice (or Realign: Estimate?)
Slice Timing
Coregister: Estimate (and reslice?)
Segment
Normalise: Write (or Normalise by Dartel with Normalise to MNI Space?)
Smooth

Is this order ok?

Best regards,
Juan