Dear Elena,

I have forgotten to mention that you can change the voxel size of the written segmentations in the GUI ("Voxel size for normalized images"). However, if you have small lesions in your data this will be difficult anyway because lesions are not very well handled with standard segmentation tools. Lesions are simply not covered by the model. Furthermore, the location of the lesions might largely vary and thus the resulting overlap in a sample might be rather small. You should keep this in mind if you find nothing...

Best,

Christian