Down at the bottom of the user interface of the segmentation is an option called "Clean Up".  You could try setting this to "Thorough Clean" to see what happens.

The problem parts are voxels with the same image intensity as GM that occur in parts of the head where you may expect to find GM.  If these few voxels are the only mistakes (unlikely), it would mean the segmentation is pretty accurate overall.

Best regards,
-John