Dear SPM friends,
We currently have a paper in review and one of the reviewers is objecting to a task we inherited from a different lab. We have 6 trials, each lasting about 20 seconds (see attached figure) per outcome condition : loss, disappointment, win and relief.
The reviewer is concerned that 6 trials per condition is not sufficient to conduct connectivity analyses using PPI in SPM.
Does anybody know about evidence, references or ways to test this that would answer this reviewer's concern?
With our gratitude,
Karina
Inline image 1

--
Karina Quevedo, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor. Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry