Dear SPM Experts

I understand that DARTEL currently only works with images that have isotropic voxels (p. 184 manual). I am wondering whether it is possible/advisable to use DARTEL with non-isotropic images  using some kind of workaround - eg. resampling or reslicing the images to be isotropic in an a prior spatial preprocessing step (e.g. from 3x3x2 to 2x2x2). Specifically, my EPI images have been collected in 3x3x2mm voxels using a multiband technique.

I appreciate that this may be a very basic question, and probably exposes my SPM inexperience.

Many thanks

Dr Matthew Nour
Clinical Research Fellow
Department of Psychosis Studies
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience
King's College London
London, UK