Dear Rasmus and Anders,

There is an option to write out single trials in both GUI and batch. In GUI it's under the 'Window' button and in batch under 'Inversion results'/Contrast type'. Note that the results are written out as 4D NIfTI for each condition so you need to put 'inf' in 'Frames' to see them all. This is described in the manual.

Best,

Vladimir