Hi Siawoosh,

I think that what you are doing wrong is to not use the latest version
of SPM12. There was a small compatibility issue between SPM12 and MATLAB
R2015b onwards but it was fixed over a year ago.

If you wanted to add new atlases, you might want to wait a little bit as
we are in the slow process of replacing this XML malarkey with some JSON
malarkey.

All the best,
Guillaume.

On 11/07/16 17:06, Siawoosh Mohammadi wrote:
> Hi Guillaume and others
>
> I would like to use the neuromorphometrics option in spm 12 but I get the error message below. What do I wrong?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Best,
> Siawoosh
>
> --- Error message ---
>
> Cell contents indices must be greater than 0
>
> Error in xml_parser>tag_comment (line 277)
>         xtree{Xparse_count} = comment;
>
> Error in xml_parser>compile (line 182)
>                     frag = tag_comment(frag);
>
> Error in xml_parser (line 134)
> tree = compile(tree);
>
> Error in xmltree (line 52)
>                 tree.tree = xml_parser(xmlstr);
>
> Error in spm_atlas (line 68)
>             T         = convert(xmltree(atlas));
>
> Error in spm_atlas (line 106)
>                     xA = spm_atlas('load',list(idx).file);
>
> Error in spm_ov_display>orthviews_display (line 67)
>         dsp = spm_atlas('Load',dsp);
>
> Error while evaluating Menu Callback
>

> --
> Dr. Siawoosh Mohammadi
> Institut für Systemische Neurowissenschaften (Department of Systems Neuroscience)
> Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf (Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf)
> Geb. W34 (S10)
> Martinistraße 52
> 20246 Hamburg
> Germany