Dear Rajesh,

The following links provide traffic count and road network data for the Netherlands, Sweden and the UK.

Netherlands network and count locations: http://www.ndw.nu/documenten/nl/
Netherlands count data: http://83.247.110.3/OpenDataHistorie

Sweden all data (requires free registration): https://lastkajen.trafikverket.se/login.aspx?

UK network data: https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/business-and-government/products/finder.html?Licensed%20for=OpenData%20(Free)
UK count data: https://data.gov.uk/dataset/gb-road-traffic-counts

For the Netherlands you can get historical data for a given time period, in the UK data is for specific years, collected over the period of one month (November), in Sweden I think it's the most recent data only. Furthermore, the counts generally focus on the road network outside cities, you won't get many counts in urban streets.

Finally, the pages, documentation and data in the links above are in their national languages, you might get most of the meaning with google translate...

Best regards,
Jorge Gil