I'm trying to download depthmapx (the compiled version as I'm not much of a developer) but I keep getting errors.

When I click the "download the latest compiled version" from http://varoudis.github.io/depthmapX/ and get pushed to to http://archtech.gr/varoudis/depthmapX/ on Chrome one of my computers just states that there's an error (that the connection was reset) and on the other it suggests that the website has an infection (Infection URL: Mal).

I'm not sure if this is normal so I wanted to ask the community before breezing by a malware threat.

If this doesn't work, could someone point me in the direction of a very tutorial on how to get depthmapx installed through other means and compile it myself. Thanks for the help and have a great day.

--
Paulina F. Przystupa, MA
Graduate Student, Archaeology