This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------
Dear SHCG Members,

We are constantly working to improve SHCG Conference for members, and would appreciate feedback from those members who did not attend this years conference in Lincoln.

The short survey on the link below should take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and its designed to help us better shape conference next year for members- you can suggest locations, themes and any other comments on the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/22JVWMG

We welcome any feedback you can provide and thank you for your support.

Best wishes
Jemma and Verity

Jemma Conway and Verity Smith
SHCG Conference Organisers, 2016
The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST