Dear all

I’ve just completed the survey on for Oxford Brookes be would be interested in the overall results.

Kind regards

Ian

Ian Whiting MA, Chartered FCIPD

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Helen Keetch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Colleagues,

At the University of Portsmouth we are currently reviewing our Appraisal/ PDR process, and workstream groups have already begun looking at the different approaches we may take in the future.

We have completed some internal analysis but would like to extend this out to other HEI's. This will allow us to gain some understanding of practices that are working well for our colleagues elsewhere.

With the help of Survey Monkey we have put together a list of questions that will help us do just that and would be very grateful if you could answer in as much detail as you can.

If you are happy to be contacted for further information around your PDR process please let me know, and I will be in touch directly once the survey deadline has passed. With that in mind if you could add your responses by the 1st of August that would be very helpful.

Please put the following weblink into your browser to complete the survey:

I would also like to add that we would be happy to share the collated responses with anyone that is interested.

Any questions or comments outside of the survey please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Helen

--
Helen Keetch

Learning and Development Adviser
Human Resources
University of Portsmouth
02392 843127

All Leadership, Management and Staff Development events are supported by the University's online Learning and Development Toolkit. The Toolkit provides 24/7 learning and support – available whenever you need it at work or on the move and can be accessed at: www.port.ac.uk/landdtoolkit