Dear all

I’ve just completed the survey on for Oxford Brookes be would be interested
in the overall results.

Kind regards

Ian

*Ian Whiting** MA, Chartered FCIPD  *
*Staff and Organisational Development Consultant
<http://www.brookes.ac.uk/ocsld/about-OCSLD/staff-profiles/ian-whiting/>*
*Chair of Midland Staff Development Partnership *
<http://sdf.ac.uk/groups/midlands-staff-development-partnership.html>

*Telephone 01865 485777  *
*Connect with OCSLD *
* <http://www.brookes.ac.uk/ocsld/>*