Is this something we should organise as part of the official program or should we do it independently as it's a little more commercial than the other events?

Cheers

Al

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 8:54 AM, Simon CODATA <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Things are gearing up for International Data Week http://www.internationaldataweek.org/ in Denver, Colorado 11-17 September.

International Data Week http://www.internationaldataweek.org/content/programme includes:

11 Sept: CODATA General Assembly and WDS Members’ Forum
12-13 Sept: SciDataCon 2016 http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/ Programme Coming soon!
14 Sept: International Data Forum
15-17 Sept: RDA Plenary 8

In addition a number of related events are being organised, including 'The Rescue of Data At Risk: An RDA-CODATA Workshop', 8-9 September, Boulder, Colorad, http://www.codata.org/news/107/62/The-Rescue-of-Data-At-Risk-An-RDA-CODATA-Workshop register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-rescue-of-data-at-risk-an-rda-codata-workshop-registration-25402921823

See below for events organised by ICSTI on 10 September.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tony Llewellyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: ICSTI DENVER ITOC & TACC WORKSHOPS - 10 September 2016
Date: 12 July 2016 at 21:06:34 BST
To: "Simon CODATA" <[log in to unmask]>

ICSTI ITOC and TACC Workshops - Saturday, 10 September 2016 - Denver, CO, USA

Dear Colleagues,

The International Council for Scientific and Technical Information-ICSTI is pleased to invite you to attend the two workshops organised by our  Information Trends and Opportunities Committee (ITOC) and Technical Activities Coordinating Committee (TACC) on 10 September 2016 in Denver, Colorado, USA. Held at the same venue, the ICSTI workshops immediately precede the International Data Week which is organised by CODATA, ICSU/World Data System, and RDA, associate members and partner of ICSTI.