Hi Simon,

We won’t be live streaming, but the video recording will be available afterwards  – I will e-mail the list about the video once it’s ready.

Best,

Marta

Marta Teperek, PhD

Research Data Facility Manager

Cambridge University Library / Research Operations Office

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

tel. 01223 333138 (Friday - Wednesday)

tel. 01223 761652 (Thursday)

www.data.cam.ac.uk – everything you need to know about data management and sharing