Co-ordinated by the SCA Preservation Committee, Fire in the Archives brought together expert speakers to share experiences, discuss lessons learned and provide key advice to help delegates manage risk and take a proactive approach to disaster mitigation and planning. You can find out more about our speakers below and download their presentations.

Delegates received a printed copy of 'Salvaging Library and Archive Collections', re-printed by the Scottish Council on Archives with kind permission from the British Library. Look out for the appendix, providing details and useful contacts in Scotland. Download the publication by clicking here

http://bit.ly/2aAIKxm
http://bit.ly/2aAIKxm+.

--
Peterk