On 17 May 2016, harmon.ie in collaboration with Gimmal issued a survey report entitled "The One Email You Can’t Ignore: The Risks and Business Impact of Failing to Treat Emails as Records" ("Report"). This Report provides insight into the key challenges that businesses face in managing email records. The findings are based on feedback from over one hundred information governance leaders from different industries.

http://bit.ly/29sEgdr
http://bit.ly/29sEgdr+

--
Peterk