Hi Justin

Will be online shortly!

Best wishes,
David

On 4 Jul 2016, at 02:04, Jagosh, Justin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

2nd International Conference on Realist Evaluation and Synthesis:
Advancing Principles, Strengthening Practice, London: October 2nd - 6th, 2016

Dear Colleagues,

For those of you who are planning on attending CARES 2016, just a reminder that early bird registration rates end July 15th at midnight (BST),

I would strongly recommended that you register early, and in particular if you are planning on attending any of the pre/post-conference workshops as they are filling up fast. Pre/Post conference workshops descriptions can be found at www.liv.ac.uk/cares

Travel Lodge Central City Road is the official hotel for the conference and we have secured a rate of just under 100GBP/night for the 3 nights of the conference. You can book on-line through incorporatevenues (link below) and if you need extra nights you can contact them at the email/phone number on the link page:

https://www.incorporatevenues.com/public/b/958/

This rate is available until August 5th.

The conference program and book of abstracts will be finalized in August.

and finally the twitter hashtag for the event is #CARESCONF2016  (not #CARES2016) - so please spread the word!

thank you,
Justin

Justin Jagosh, Ph.D
Senior Research Fellow
Centre for Advancement in Realist Evaluation and Synthesis (CARES)
University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
www.liverpool.ac.uk/cares