Dear All,

The deadline to register for our Psychology Postgraduate Affairs Group (PsyPAG) 31st Annual Conference is THIS FRIDAY (8th JULY)! The event is running on Wednesday 27th July - Friday 29th July at the University of York.

We have a huge range of oral presentation symposium, poster presentations, workshops and keynote speakers, as well as a full social programme - something for everyone! Don't delay, register today!

Find out more and register here: https://psypag2016.wordpress.com/

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any queries.

Kind Regards
Emma
PsyPAG Chair

Emma Norris
PhD Researcher: Virtual Field Trips as physically active classroom lessons for primary-school children
PsyPAG Chair
UCL Department of Epidemiology & Public Health
Room 309, 1-19 Torrington Place, UCL, London, WC1E 7HB
Twitter | LinkedIn