Hi there!

I am looking for astrophysicists/space scientists to talk about their research for our Think Space Lecture series starting in October. The talks are aimed at school pupils aged 13 to 18, most of the audience will be school students along with public who usually have no scientific background. Further details are listed below:

•	The dates are (Tuesdays) 4th October, 17th January, 7th February, 28th February, 21st March.
•	The talks run from 17:15 until 18:15 – 50 minutes for the talk + 10 minutes for questions
•	They take place at the Peter Harrison Planetarium at the Royal Observatory Greenwich
•	I’ll be interviewing the speaker about their career background for a short 10 minute podcast an hour before the talk.   Listen to previous Think Space podcasts here: http://www.rmg.co.uk/discover/behind-the-scenes/blog/spacebook-conversation-dr-lucia-marchetti

If you'd like to participate drop me an email, I'd love to hear from you.

Many thanks
Radmila ([log in to unmask])

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)