Dear Asimina,

Thank you for making the contact.

I have just sent you an email directly so please let me know if this doesn’t arrive and I will resend it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Sam
___________________

Sam Davis
Communications Director

Insight Publishers Ltd
www.ipl.eu.com <http://www.ipl.eu.com/>

Projects Magazine
www.projectsmagazine.com  <http://www.projectsmagazine.eu.com/>

+44 117 2033 120 (Phone)
+44 117 3150 400 (Fax)

Connect on:
Linkedin <http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/sam-davis/23/100/2a3/>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/projectszine>

Please note, we have an official listing as Project Partner on the CORDIS site <https://cordis.europa.eu/partners/web/williamdavis>

Think before you print - save trees!

Registered in England. Registered No: 7264186. Registered Office: 12-13 King Square, Kingsdown, Bristol, BS2 8JH. United Kingdom. Company VAT No: 991 1009 30