Hello

Just a reminder about the job below in the Science Communications team at Alzheimer’s Research UK.

Science Media & Communications Officer
Join Alzheimer’s Research UK in the fast-paced role of Science Media & Communications Officer and use both your scientific knowledge and your media expertise to take the lead on increasing awareness of dementia research and the work of the charity in regional and national media. Keeping up to date with cutting-edge research, you will be responsible for preparing and promoting press releases relating to research as well as coordinating reactive press comments in response to breaking news stories. You’ll also support the Fundraising Directorate in communicating creatively and engagingly about ARUK’s research portfolio to the charity’s supporters.

Location: Cambridge
Salary: Circa £27,000 per annum + benefits

Hours: Full-time
Contract: Permanent
Closing date: 31 July 2016

Interviews: week commencing Monday 8 August.

For full details of the qualifications, experience and skills we’re looking for, visit our website and download the application pack.

 Any questions, drop me a line on [log in to unmask]

Laura Phipps, PhD

Science Communications Manager
Alzheimer’s Research UK

3 Riverside, Granta Park, Cambridge, CB21 6AD

Press Office: 0300 111 5 666    Direct line: 01223 824570    Mobile: 07500 803936
www.alzheimersresearchuk.org
Twitter
@ARUKnews
Facebook
www.facebook.com/alzheimersresearchuk

How can we challenge perceptions of dementia using only an orange? Find out more and #sharetheorange

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Further, this e-mail or its attachments may contain viruses and whilst all reasonable precaution to minimise the risk has been taken, ARUK is not liable for any damage sustained by you as a result of any virus in this e-mail.

Alzheimer’s Research UK, 3 Riverside, Granta Park, Great Abington, Cambridgeshire, CB21 6AD.  Registered charity numbers: 1077089 and SC042474

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)