Hello all,

As part of our Science Foundation Ireland award for this year we have funding to run a non-School Zone aimed at the farming community. It'll be like our highly successful Learning Zone from last April - http://learning.imascientist.org.uk/, but with farmers not teachers.

We are looking to run the zone around November and we now need to recruit someone to run the project with us.

Ideally we'll find someone who understands the research in the area and knows the Irish farming community. We have a full job specification here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B6mQYkfmNnJYRmOd-jWzi5j6VjEYooyiadJVW778mX0/edit?usp=sharing

I suspect the role would suit a PhD student or early career researcher with some extra capacity. It's based in our offices in Bath, or whichever barn the best candidate wants to work from - you can work from anywhere. We'll pay £15 or €20 ph and it's an estimated 100 hours over the course of the project. We can extend that time and provide more experience for a PhD internship.

Many thanks,

Shane

--
Shane McCracken
Director

creating community conversations

www.gallomanor.com
www.imascientist.org.uk
http://energy.deciphermydata.org.uk

email:[log in to unmask]

tw: @shanemcc
mob: 07720 297515
tel: 01225 326892

7 - 9 North Parade Buildings
Bath
BA1 1NS

Gallomanor Communications Ltd.
Registered in England & Wales, No. 03980700.
Registered Address: Duckmead Cottage, Farleigh Wick, Bradford-on-Avon, BA15 2PU

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)