Dear Stuart

As a designer running communication businesses with predominantly overseas/ European employees over the past 15 years, I hate Brexit.

Like the science industry, the UK design industry is firmly ahead, not just in Europe but globally (e.g. iPhone designed by Royal College of Art graduate).

I think our primary goal now is to maintain these top positions, and find ways of continuing to work with and bring in the international talent that enables us to achieve them.

All the best for Sunday
Anne

Anne Odling-Smee
Design Science