Hi,
I don't know if you've seen this: http://scientistsforeu.uk/monitoring-brexit-impact/ and I don't know what data/results they may have so far (so apologies if this is in fact useless), but I wondered if it might be worth contacting these guys to see what sort of response they've had so far and what the general feeling is?
Good luck!
Sophie

Sent from my iPhone