Hi all,

We're currently looking for proposals from potential podcast producers to help us develop the Oxford Sparks 'Big Questions' series (http://www.oxfordsparks.ox.ac.uk/content/big-questions) and create next year's content (October 2016 - July 2017). You can find full details on what we're looking for here: http://www.oxfordsparks.ox.ac.uk/sites/oxfordsparks.ox.ac.uk/files/Oxford%20Sparks%20Podcast%20brief%20June%202016.docx.

If you're interested or have any questions please get in touch, by next Monday (July 25).

Best wishes,
Michaela

Dr Michaela Livingstone
Public Engagement Facilitator (Oxford Sparks)

MPLS Division, 9 Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PD
Tel 01865-282595 | Mob 07834975456 | @a_n_s<https://twitter.com/a_n_s>
www.oxfordsparks.ox.ac.uk<http://www.oxfordsparks.ox.ac.uk/> | @OxfordSparks<http://www.twitter.com/oxfordsparks> | www.mpls.ox.ac.uk<http://www.mpls.ox.ac.uk/> | www.medsci.ox.ac.uk

Please note: I work at the Medical Sciences Division Office (John Radcliffe Hospital) on Fridays
Please think before printing

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)