Dear Psci-com group,

I wanted to advertise the presence of EIROforum at the upcoming ESOF (European Science Open Forum) Conference in Manchester 23-27th July (http://www.esof.eu/).

EIROforum is an umbrella organisation of eight leading European Intergovernmental Research Organisations (EIROs). The disciplines covered range from particle physics, space science and biology to fusion research, astronomy, neutron and photon sciences. The organisations included in the EIROforum are: CERN, EMBL, ESA, ESO, ESRF, EUROfusion, European XFEL and ILL.

We will be present at ESOF to present the science, technology, business, career and cooperation opportunities that come from pooling together resources for large European research infrastructures.

The programme of our presence at ESOF is available here: http://cern.ch/go/DL96

Our presence includes keynote sessions, panels and events to hear more and discuss with experts from the EIROforum. In addition we will be present at a common stand with showcases of technology from the EIROforum participants.

If you are at ESOF, please feel free to stop by the stand or our events and say hello.

We hope to see you there,

Anais Rassat
Communication and Marketing Officer at CERN
On behalf of the EIROforum.

CERN: European Organization for Nuclear Research
EMBL: European Molecular Biology Laboratory
ESA: European Space Agency
ESO: European Southern Observatory
ESRF: European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
EUROfusion: European Consortium for the Development of Fusion Energy
European XFEL: European X-ray Free Electron Laser Facility
ILL: Institute Laue-Langevin (Neutrons for Science)

Dr. Anais Rassat
Communication and Marketing Officer

CERN - European Organisation for Nuclear Research
Industry, Procurement and Knowledge Transfer Department
Knowledge Transfer Group (IPT-KT)
Route de Meyrin
CH-1211 Geneva 23
Te. + 41 (0)22 76 63629

http://cern.ch/kt

<20160607ESOFProgrammePage.pdf>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)