Hi all,

We’re currently recruiting for a new Media Relations Officer in the central Media Relations team at UCL. It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build a press office career in a friendly and welcoming team. We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills to be the first point of contact for journalists, keep track of our media coverage and manage research stories when needed.

The closing date is 18 July, and interviews will be on 28 July. You can download the job description here<https://filesv7.wcn.co.uk/admin/fairs/apptrack/download.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA0MTE3OCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZkb2NfdHlwZT12YWMmZG9jX2lkPTQzNDUxOSZ2ZXJpZnk9ZWZlMzJlMWY2MzA5MGI4ZjdlMzgxMmQzMWVkZWU0MmEmcmVxc2lnPTE0Njc3MTY5MjEtZDY3YWI2ZGY5NDRhNTBjMTBmNzVmNDE3ZGRlYjY2MThjZWMwZTc0Mg==>, and the link to apply is here: http://bit.ly/29fgxgX

Good IT skills are essential for the role, so you can consider our archaic application system the first test!

The role will report to Ruth Howells, Deputy Head of Media Relations, so please feel free to contact her with any informal questions about the role: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

All the best,
Harry

Harry Dayantis
Media Relations Manager
Medical Sciences & Brain Sciences
UCL Media Relations, Communications & Marketing Office,
4th Floor Bidborough House, 38-50 Bidborough Street
London WC1H 9BT

Tel: +44(0)20 3108 3844 (Int: 53844)
Mob: +44(0)7747 565056
Web: www.ucl.ac.uk/media<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/media>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)