Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We have a new postgraduate programme, MA Design for Cultural Industries, at the University of Greenwich in London, UK. Please help us spread the news by informing your colleagues and students about the availability of this programme, or forwarding them this message.

With the new postgraduate loans scheme being introduced for the 2016/17 academic year, it might now be easier for both those in employment and graduating students to consider a postgraduate path this summer. We are accepting applications for September 2016 start for Full-time and Part-time modes.

Core and Option courses (modules) include:
- Experience Design (XD)
- Design Management and Cultural Enterprise
- Materiality & Interpretation
- Curatorial Practice
- Coding in Creative Contexts
- Sound Design

Programme information: http://blogs.gre.ac.uk/design-for-cultural-industries

If you would like to receive printed copies of our programme brochure to hand out to your networks, please send me a contact name and full postal address and I would be more than happy to mail you a pack of these.

Best regards,

Dr. Isil Onol
Programme Leader for MA Design for Cultural Industries
Senior Lecturer in Design & Digital Arts
Department of Creative Professions and Digital Arts
University of Greenwich