Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Face to Face assessment These are very good points. Attendance at work is often attitudinal, perhaps this man does not want to return to work but is happy to string out his absence for as long as company sick pay allows. I would suggest that this is a problem for management to resolve and therefore discharging from OH puts the onus back on the manager to deal with. My report to management would be along the lines of closing the case with the proviso that it can be reopened once MrX is able to attend for an OH review.

Anne