Hi Jackie,

CXR  and IGRA/ TB Quantiferon for all those who have been in high risk country for more than 3 months in last 5 years - we do not mantoux until CXR and TB bloods negative

If positive refer to TB team

Mantoux for all staff without BCG scar or documented BCG/ Heaf/ Mantoux history - if negative give BCG vaccine

If positive CXR, TB bloods and refer to TB team - we will refer before results if Mantoux reading is more than 10mm

With current supply issues, we run booked clinics, which have a 50% DNA rate, so we overbook to ensure we make the best use of limited supply.

Please contact me directly if you want to discuss further,

Hope this helps

Tracy Huguenel
Clinical Lead Nurse Manager
Occupational Health and Wellbeing