Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: jacqui livock
Sent: Wednesday, 6 July 2016 19:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Reply To: Occupational Health mailing list
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Firefighter standards

Good afternoon
I wonder if any of those working with firefighters are able to help. I have managed to obtain the standards for hearing for firefighters where different frequencies are added together and they are categorised as to whether their hearing is suitable for active duty.
I so far have been unable to find anything for them in relation to lung function results. The OHP I am working with has been unable to locate anything either...does anyone know if there is anything out there???
Google isn't sharing

Jacqui

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone<https://yho.com/footer0>

- -
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.  Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of South Wales Fire and Rescue Service, unless otherwise specifically stated.  All mail sent to and from this address will be monitored by our corporate e-mail system and may be scrutinised by persons other than the addressee for unsuitable content or contraventions of policy.  If this is unacceptable to you please do not use this method of communication with the South Wales Fire and Rescue Service.

Mae'r neges e-bost hon ac unrhyw ffeiliau sydd ynghlwm wrthi yn gwbl gyfrinachol ac wedi'u bwriadu at sylw y person neu sefydliad y maent wedi eu cyfeirio ato yn unig.  Na chaniateir i chi adolygu, ailanfon, lledaenu na defnyddio'r wybodaeth uchod ar unrhyw gyfrif: peidiwch a chymryd unrhyw gamau o ganlyniad a gan ddibynnu arni.  Os ydych wedi derbyn y neges e-bost hon ar gam, wnewch chi hysbysu'r anfonydd ar unwaith a dileu'r e-bost a'i chynnwys oddi ar eich system os gwelwch yn dda.  Barn neu safbwyntiau'r awdur yw'r rhai a fynegir yn y neges e-bost hon ac nid ydynt yn adlewyrchu o anghenraid barn neu safbwyntiau  Gwasanaeth Tan Ac Achub De Cymru onis dywedir yn bendant fel arall.  Bydd pob eitem o bost a anfonir i'r cyfeiriad hwn yn cael ei monitro gan sustem e-bost corfforaethol y Gwasanaeth Tan ac efallai y caiff ei harchwilio gan berson arall, sy ddim o reidrwydd y derbynnydd gwreiddiol, er mwyn dod o hyd i ddefnydd o ddeunydd anaddas neu dorri rheolau polisiau.  Os nad yw hyn yn dderbyniol i chi, peidiwch a defnyddio'r dull yma o gyfathrebu a Gwasanaeth Tan Ac Achub De Cymru.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: