Dear all,

many thanks for an amazing MSN 2016 at Cosener's house. Some of the slides
are available here http://coseners.net/previous/msn2016/

Congratulations to Timm Boettger of QMUL for winning the 2016 Brendan
Murphy prize  http://coseners.net/history/brendan-murphy-prize/

Those who haven't sent slides yet, please send them to me once the
paper/work is accepted and you are happy to share the slides. All slides
must be received before next year if you want another time-slot then!

some photos are on FB group, and hoping to upload some to the website soon

The 29th Multi-Service Networks workshop MSN 2017 will be held on Thursday
 & Friday, 22-23 June 2016  http://coseners.net/coseners-2017/

(earlier time due to loosing slots to weddings, for 2018 we have already
booked 5-6 July)

Looking forward to seeing you then!

Best wishes

Iain and Hamed