Dear all,

As some of you may know, I have been volunteering as caretaker of the NatSCA Facebook page for the last couple of years. Sadly, now that I am the Journal Editor, I don't have as much time as I'd like to keep the page updated. I'd like to find a volunteer to take over the management of the Facebook page.

You would be working with one other volunteer, to spread the workload. The role mainly involves:
It is not very time-consuming - generally we've aimed to have not more than one post per day, and as you can schedule content in advance, you don't have to work on it every day!

If you are interested, please do get in touch with me! Guidelines will be provided, and support while you get comfortable in the role.

Thanks very much,
Rachel

Rachel Jennings
NatSCA Editor