Dear All

Please could you help out a student who is running out of time to get answers to 10 questions about open stores

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WC778XB

She would be super grateful if you could take time to reply – I think it should take a max of 10 minutes

Jane Henderson BSc, MSc, FIIC, ACR

Department of Archaeology and Conservation / Ysgol Hanes, Archaeoleg a Chrefydd,
Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd

John Percival Building  / Adeilad John Percival,
Colum Road

Cardiff / Caerdydd

CF10 3EU

Please note I am ‘working to contract’ as part of the UCU industrial action  in support of fair pay in higher education. This may mean it takes longer for me to respond to emails. You can find out more about the dispute

here: https://www.ucu.org.uk/fair-deal-for-HE

Noder fy mod yn 'gweithio i gontract' fel rhan o weithredu diwydiannol UCU i gefnogi cyflogau teg  ym maes addysg uwch. Gall hyn olygu y bydd yn cymryd yn hirach i mi ymateb i e-byst. Gallwch ddod o hyd i ragor o wybodaeth am yr anghydfod

yma: https://www.ucu.org.uk/fair-deal-for-HE