Colleagues, more details in due course but please register your interest on this website:

http://www.merhcongress.com/?FormValue_CustomField452=Raj%20Bhopal&FormValue_Email=Raj.Bhopal%40ED.ac.uk&Subscribe=Subscribe&FormValue_MailListIDs&FormValue_SuccessScreenID=MTM3&FormValue_FailureScreenID=MTM2&FormValue_CustomFieldIDs=NDUy&ResultMessage=Your%20subscription%20failed.%20You%20are%20already%20a%20member%20of%20the%20mail%20list.%20&MIaction=subscribe

   The Conference has academic, organisational and social aims. One overarching aim is to provide an opportunity to bring together people from diverse organisations and disciplinary backgrounds to focus on a common interest. In particular, we would like to see convergence of policy, social science, clinical, social service and public health perspectives. Ultimately, it is to share and transfer learning within and across countries. We also aim to engage the public both through the media and directly in our dialogue.

Raj
R S Bhopal, Bruce and John Usher Professor of Public Health.
 Edinburgh Migration, Ethnicity and Health Research Group, Centre for Population Health Sciences, Usher Institute of Population Health Sciences and Informatics, University of Edinburgh, Teviot Place, Edinburgh EH8 9AG Telephone (0)1316503216 (switchboard extension 1000), Fax (0)1316506909

Centre website:
http://www.cphs.mvm.ed.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.