​[​
Apologies for cross posting]

Dear All,

Use your administration and finance skills to make a difference. Come to
work for the leading race equality charity in the UK. The Race Equality
Foundation needs a talented, hardworking and committed full-time
Administration and Finance Officer to help us achieve our goal of equality
for all.

   - Salary £25,755 - £31,907.
   - Based in our London office.
   - Closing date  5pm, Friday 22th July 2016.

Please see further details on our website
<http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk/about-us/working-us/administration-and-finance-officer>
.

We'd appreciate it if you could pass this on to anyone you think might be
interested.
Thank you.

Kind regards,

Beverly Sharma
*Information and Communication Officer (Temporary)*

*Race Equality Foundation*
Unit 17 & 22, Dean House Studios
27 Greenwood Place
London, NW5 1LB
020 7428 1889
E-mail <[log in to unmask]> | Website
<http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/raceequalityfoundation/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/raceequality>

Evidence-based practice websites
Better Health <http://www.better-health.org.uk/> | Better Housing
<http://www.better-housing.org.uk/> | SFSC
<http://www.strengtheningpractice.org.uk/>

--

*This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information which is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the