Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.
From: Lynch Evony (ROYAL CORNWALL HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Reply To: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research.
Subject: Finding new studies advice please

Hi,

We are two research midwives based down in Cornwall, new in post and very keen to get involved in midwifery research. We are aware of the UK trials database, but would appreciate any other suggestions re. finding out about other opportunities to participate in studies.

Thankyou!

Evony

Evony Lynch and Lizzie Cowan
Research Midwives

Women, Children & Sexual Health Research Team

Research & Development,
The Knowledge Spa,
Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust,
Truro,