Head of Television at Falmouth University

£46,414 - £53,781 per annum, dependent upon experience

www.falmouth.ac.uk/jobs, post number FAL0460

Closing date for applications 17 August 2016

We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Head of Television who will be responsible to the Director of the School for the academic leadership, operational management and business performance of our innovative BA Television course.

This course acknowledges (and connects with) the existing television structures but this is also a course that engages with the emerging paradigm of mobile, personalised content created for connected, omni-platform environments.

We are looking for a Head of Subject conversant with this unfolding future of television The successful candidate will also have relevant experience of teaching, academic management and curriculum design. You must have a good undergraduate degree in a related discipline and professional experience in television practice and/or research.

We offer excellent facilities and benefits to our staff. These include generous holiday entitlements, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and training and development courses.

Kingsley Marshall

Head of Film, The School of Film & Television

Falmouth University

Penryn Campus

Cornwall  TR10 9EZ

UK

+44 (0) 1326 254176

Falmouth University The UK's No. 1 Arts University - 2015 & 2016 Sunday Times League Table
Twitter Facebook Instagram YouTube

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it.