Dear all,

Today, we've issued a tender brief for a training provider to deliver the below training. Please circulate to any providers that you think may be interested.

Digital Awareness Training

Location of contract: Any region
Value of contract (£): £0 - £15,000
Published date: 20 July 2016
Closing date: 05 August 2016
Contract start date: 15 August 2016
Contract end date: 31 March 2017

The Heritage Lottery Fund requires a training programme for staff (and possibly some of our decision-takers - trustees and board-members - as a secondary audience), to build knowledge and confidence around the different ways that heritage projects can incorporate digital technology.

The purpose of this training is to enable HLF staff to understand and communicate key principles of effective digital outputs. This will support them in their roles of: advising on the development of projects; assessing grant proposals; and supporting and monitoring successful delivery of projects in receipt of funding.

The training should also enable staff to confidently communicate HLF's Terms of Grant for projects that include digital outputs including issues of accessibility, formats, licensing and intellectual property, and acknowledgement for HLF as a funder and to make informed judgements about where there may be grounds for flexibility.

The full brief can be downloaded from the Gov.uk contracts finder:
https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/45fd30e1-ce2a-4a76-8d55-433c1e3c2768

And also on the HLF website:
https://www.hlf.org.uk/about-us/corporate-information/transparency/tenders

With thanks and best wishes,

John

John McMahon
Policy Adviser, Learning and Volunteering
Heritage Lottery Fund
7 Holbein Place
London SW1W 8NR
Phone: 020 7591 6161
Mobile: 07813 536537
Website: www.hlf.org.uk<http://www.hlf.org.uk/>

Follow me on Twitter @JohnMcArtsEd<https://twitter.com/JohnMcArtsEd>, HLF @HeritageLottery<https://twitter.com/heritagelottery>, and join the discussions in our online community<http://www.hlf.org.uk/community>

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg