Hi Kerry

Are you interested in having participation from Australia in this group?
It makes life more difficult but we have a real interest in this.

Susan

Susan Tegg

Team Leader, Library Technology Services | Information Management,
Griffith University | Willett Centre (N53 0.3) | 170 Kessels Road, Nathan 4111
Desk : (07)  3735 4343   Mobile :  046 8989 103