Morning everyone,

Has anyone found a good way of representing subject level usage data from their TARL tenancy?

We’re currently creating resource profiles of databases and journals for our academic institutes, and it would be great to be able to say something like ‘XX English lists are being used over XX times’ or similar statistics.  At the moment, all I can do is say X% are published, and some calculations about average length, etc.  The latter are more about compliance with policy, whereas we’d like to show them the benefits.

I’ll summarise for the list

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

Dr Sarah Pittaway

Team Leader: Academic Services

Library Services

University of Worcester

01905 542055 / 07900 408 686

www.worc.ac.uk/library

HEFCE’s Open Access policy is now in force

To be eligible for the next REF you have 3 months to deposit your research outputs in WRaP from the date they are accepted for publication.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1