Hi there;

Would there be some way of reporting against the “Departments”, as they’re called in Aspire?

This info is there in the system, so if it could be matched with the page views etc, that would be really useful.  I’ll copy this into a support ticket too!

Cheers

Rachel.

Rachel Bramley,

Learning and Teaching Librarian,