Hi everyone

I am trying to identify suitable ways of gaining patient satisfaction or feedback from people who have dementia. I am looking for tools to be used directly with the person, not for a carer or staff to assist with completion. So possibly a visual scale or modified scale.

Does anyone know of one used by their organisation or can suggest a suitable method.

All my searches have proved futile - the small print always says completed with the assistance of their carer....

Kind regards
Barbara
**NEW :   Stahl Online gives you access to neuropsychopharmacology books by Dr Stahl. Go to http://stahlonline.cambridge.org/  and login with your NHS OpenAthens login.

Follow the Healthcare Library on Twitter @LibraryBHFT<https://twitter.com/LibraryBHFT> or on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PPH.healthcare.library> for our latest news and updates

Healthcare Library
Prospect Park Hospital
Berkshire Healthcare NHS FT
Honey End Lane, Reading
Berkshire
RG30 4EJ

Barbara Moye
Acting Library Services Manager
* Tel: +44 (0) 118 960 5020
* Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
* Web:http://www.berkshirehealthcare.nhs.uk/libraries/

This message is intended exclusively for the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately on 0118 982 2800 and delete the e-mail. Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, the Trust cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.