[http://www.m25lib.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AW-Cpd25-Logo-300x156.jpg]<http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events/>

Staff Development and Training programme of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries<http://www.m25lib.ac.uk/>.

*Apologies for cross-posting*

[cid:image003.jpg@01D1D6B8.CBD00830]
Check out our new library visits to the British Film Institute, University of Bedfordshire and St Mary's University!
Book now to secure your place!
Only members of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries<http://www.m25lib.ac.uk/> are eligible to join visits.

21/07/2016 - New library, old space: A visit to the new Naylor Library, St Mary's University, Twickenham<http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events/new-library-old-space-1980s-call-centre-became-modern-educational-hub-st-marys-university/>
This is a new library facility, created from an uninspiring 1980s office building and call centre. It opened in September 2015 and houses the University's education book stock, as well as being home to a brand new artefact collection. The two hour visit will include a talk about how the Library went from idea to completion within two years, and guided tour of the building's features and flexible study spaces. Refreshments will also be provided. Click here to read more on our website...<http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events/new-library-old-space-1980s-call-centre-became-modern-educational-hub-st-marys-university/>

01/08/2016 - Visit to the BFI Library: The world of film, television and the moving image, Southbank, London<http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events/visit-bfi-library-world-film-television-moving-image-event-ref-no-tg2vbfi/>
The visit will cover the work of the BFI, and the library in particular, its history and the library's role within the organisation, an overview of the collections, scope, and how they can/can't be accessed and the services they offer. Click here to read more on our website...<http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events/visit-bfi-library-world-film-television-moving-image-event-ref-no-tg2vbfi/>

1/11/2016 - State-of-the-art library: visit to the University of Bedfordshire, Luton Campus<http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events/brand-new-library-2016-visit-university-bedfordshire/>
The University of Bedfordshire prides itself on listening to and implementing the views and opinions of its students. The £46m project was developed in collaboration with students, who took part in focus groups to aid the planning and construction of the facility. The University is investing £46m in a new state-of-the-art library at the Luton campus. The new library opened July 2016.
Click here to read more on our website...<http://www.cpd25.ac.uk/events/brand-new-library-2016-visit-university-bedfordshire/>

Best wishes,

Rachel

Rachel Telfer