We are still taking bookings for this Saturday, please book if you would like to come along for an afternoon of informal learning.
We may even relocate to the campus green if the sunshine holds!

ARLG Eastern and CILIP East have teamed up to provide a completely free Teach Meet.

Please join us in Chelmsford on Saturday 9th July for an afternoon of knowledge sharing.

Everyone is welcome to speak for as little or long as they like. Why not use your time to run a game? Or spark a discussion?

We will have enough room for break out groups for informal learning on sofas and for more academic style lecture learning, how you use the space is up to you…

We will be hosting the event at Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford. 9th July 2016 12-3.30pm.

More Information - http://www.cilip.org.uk/east-england/events/teachmeet-east

Book for Free - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/teachmeet-east-tools-and-tips-for-teaching-tickets-26028268251

We hope to see you there!

ARLG Eastern and CILIP East