Dear list members

We have had a request from one of our library users for a document / report relating to research carried out in the US a number of years ago that attempted to identify what may be "healthy" in terms of % of staff that went through organisations disciplinary processes resulting in their dismissal. He has no other information i.e. author, publication date etc. so we are finding this a bit of a challenge!

What he is after is some sort of KPI to indicate that if an organisation (public sector) is sacking well below this KPI figure then it's likely that unacceptable behaviour and conduct is being condoned or ignored...

Does this topic sound familiar to anyone out there? Any pointers / tips gratefully received. :)

Kind regards
Margaret-Mary

___________________________________
Margaret-Mary O'Mahony
Library & Knowledge Service Manager

Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust
Library & Knowledge Service, Hanley Library
Clinical Education Centre, Town Lane, Southport, PR8 6PN

Tel: 01704 704202      Fax: 01704 704454

Find out how we can help:        http://www.sonhslks.com/
Search our catalogue:                  http://www.sando.nhs.uk<http://www.sando.nhs.uk/>
Follow us on Twitter:                   @sonhslks  <https://twitter.com/SONHSLKS>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D1DEA1.B095E710]<http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=athens&profile=DMP>