Dear colleagues.
Just in the process of moving a kilometre of books on my own over the summer (on to 'new' shelves from Leo O'Neill at the University of Bedfordshire, thank you very much  - there is more available if anyone else needs them, very good quality made locally in Luton by Balmforth Engineering - see his previous posts for May), and have discovered to my horror the lack of bookends, the number of which is very large indeed.

Is there anyone who would like to get rid of anything extra? The conventional sheet metal type (serifed capital L profile), or the simpler L-shaped ones (flat (sheet of metal bent at 90 degrees), or the plastic simple L-shaped ones (e.g. the old Esselte type)?

If you are, then I'm willing to pay costs and/or collect.
Thank you.
Keith